Custom Art and New Listings

I've been pretty busy with some custom art, as well as creating new listings for the shop.

Here's a look...

This was a custom art print... packaged and ready to ship!

Song of Solomon 3:4 // Blue & Lavender Floral

I created this artwork for a friend's bridal shower {as well as this personalized art in a coordinating color}.

If you prefer a more dramatic color palette, you might like this version...
 
Song of Solomon 3:4 // Black, White & Floral
Both appeal to me personally for different reasons; but I'm thinking about using the first in our navy master bedroom.



My husband's favorite verse is Jeremiah 29:11, so I created this one and simply hung it on a clipboard.

I turned this Kentucky print into "We've Moved/New Address" cards for one customer that just moved to the Bluegrass state {which was a really cute idea on her part!}. We also switched it to "Our Old Kentucky Home."

There is plenty more in the shop; but here's a glimpse:

clockwise from top-left: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Labels: ,

   ( ) read more " " read more " "