Kick-Off Friday

Erica and I don't talk much about our day jobs; but Erica manages employer relations for a university and I work as an engineer. Unfortunately crafting, decorating and shopping don't provide us a living {wouldn't that be fun, though? When I grow up I want to be a professional shopper, ha!!}.
Through the university where Erica works, she has some great opportunities to grow as an individual and in her career; but these activities are seriously time-consuming. So, just like in our Making Simple Goals series, she's got to prioritize.

So, I'll be bringing you Kick-Off Friday; and I hope that I can do her round-ups justice :)

Today's round-up is featuring crafts that you can complete with your kids over this long holiday weekend. Plus, most of these projects can be completed with items that you have on hand!

4th of july crafts for kids // easy to complete and most items you probably have on hand!

 #1 Your kids can make these stars without getting their hands messy. Yes, that is hard to believe -- find out how at The Pleasantest Thing.

#2  Crafty Morning shows us how to make these fireworks with a few items from the kitchen.

#3 My son is obsessed with pipe cleaners, so he would be a big fan of this t-shirt project from Keeping it Simple.

#4 Create cherished memories and wall art over at Ser.En.Dip.Ity with this fun take on the American Flag.

#5 Make Paper Firecrackers for the kiddos to play with all afternoon.

Happy 4th of July! See you next week.


Labels: , ,

   ( ) read more " " read more " "