Kick-Off Friday

Friday is finally here which means it's time for me to share my Kick-Off Friday collection with you, ready to see it?  Here we go!




1. I'm always looking for ideas on how to keep my jewelry organized so when I stumbled upon this idea from Thalita from The Learner Observer, I knew I had to share it with you! The driftwood makes a great décor piece plus it's functional too!

2. Are you going thrift store shopping this weekend?  If so check out this post from Nancy from Artsy Chicks Rule where she shares a few great thrift store makeovers including this stand that she made from spray painted juice cups and plates.

3. This bright and colorful DIY floral initial is such a fun, personalized project! Go here to see the step by step details.

4. I love these painted bowls from Stephanie Lynn!  Check out her blog to see the different styles she made and how you can create your own.

I hope you enjoyed this week's ideas and are feeling inspired for your weekend projects.  Until next week, have a wonderful weekend!

If you enjoyed this post, we would love for you to subscribe to our email list.

 photo SubscribeSign_zpse6f815a6.png



Labels: , ,

   ( ) read more " " read more " "