Kick-Off Friday

Oh weekend, I am so happy that you are here!  I'm also happy to share with you these 4 great project ideas, let's check them out!



1. Add some color and fun to your couch by making your own set of these DIY abstract painted pillows! Check out A Beautiful Mess to see the step by step details.

2. These DIY borax crystals are awesome!  Go here to see a video on how to make them.

3. This DIY gumball machine turned succulent planter is definitely the coolest planter I have ever seen!  Visit The Crafted Sparrow to see more pictures of this great project.

4. Living in Kentucky, I've seen many quilting stars on the sides of barns in small towns and always think they are a cute touch. Stop by here to see how you can add a quilting star to a wooden pallet to make a great piece of art!

That wrap's up this week's collection-I hope you enjoyed these ideas as much as I did! Have a wonderful weekend!

If you enjoyed this post, we would love for you to subscribe to our email list.

 photo SubscribeSign_zpse6f815a6.png

Labels: , ,

   ( ) read more " " read more " "